Stephanie Pitts, RN
Clinic Nurse/Sclerotherapy Provider
Before Stephanie began her career at Genesis, she worked at St. Mary’s Medical Unit for two years as a floor and charge nurse, as well as at Boone Hospital in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for two years. Stephanie received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Truman State University. While at Genesis, she has been working toward her Master of Science in Nursing and is set to complete her program in 2020. She would like to become a Family Nurse Practitioner.
Stephanie loves her job at Genesis and enjoys talking with her patients and getting to know them a little better each time they come in. She also loves her coworkers and says she "couldn’t ask for a more genuine group of people to work with every day.”
When Stephanie isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with family, including her husband and their daughter Catherine, and being outdoors.
More About Stephanie
- Hometown: Jefferson City, MO
- Favorite dessert: Ice cream
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Favorite movie: Anything Disney
- Favorite book: The Giver
- Favorite quote: “Plan B is the test of true character.”
- Favorite service: Massage
- Favorite part of my job: Educating our patients.
- I feel the most beautiful: When my husband says that I am beautiful.
- Top strengths: Consistency, Discipline, Intellection, Achiever, Learner (based on results from Clifton Strengths Assessment).
- Fun fact about me: I love to bake.
- Downtime favorites: Playing with my daughter and doing puzzles.
- Dream dinner companion: My husband.