Front Office Coordinator
You can find Kayla behind the desk at our Laser & Vein Center. Kayla started this position when she moved from the Springfield area. She made the move to Jefferson City with her husband, Coy, who is from mid-Missouri.
Kayla is responsible for many daily tasks and delivers friendly customer service to all of our clients. She loves working at Genesis because of the professional, caring environment. Kayla appreciates working for a company that supports the local community, which has become her home.
Since starting her employment here in 2013, Kayla has learned the power of appreciation on the job, and strives to show that sincerity to our clients and her co-workers. That may be why her favorite quote is “You get what you give.”
When Kayla isn’t at work she loves to be outdoors and enjoys hunting, camping and hiking. Kayla and her husband Coy enjoy doing projects on their homestead in the country and playing with their daughter Norah. The King family are also proud owners of two energetic dogs, a half black Lab/half Blue Heeler dog named June Carter Cash and a Collie named Hank Williams Jr.
More About Kayla
- Hometown: Bunker, MO
- Favorite dessert: Cheesecake
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Favorite movie: Cadillac Records
- Favorite book: Lonesome Dove
- Favorite quote: “You get what you give.”
- Must have product: Colorescience’s All Calm
- Favorite service: eMax Skin Rejuvenation (SRA)
- Favorite part of my job: Building relationships with our clients.
- I feel the most beautiful: In nature.
- Top strengths: Analytical, Consistent, Relatable (based on results from Clifton Strengths Assessment).
- Fun fact about me: I like western movies.
- Downtime favorites: Being outside.
- Dream dinner companion: My paternal grandparents.