Debbie Bond, RN
Debbie is originally from Mount Vernon, IA and moved to Iberia, MO when she was three years old. She married her high school sweetheart and they have two children. Her oldest child is married and she has a grandson she loves spending time with.
Debbie brings almost thirty years of experience in different facets of healthcare.
In her free time she loves spending time with her family and being in the outdoors. She doesn’t have much spare time, however, as she and her husband also raise cattle on their farm in Iberia.
More About Debbie
- Hometown: Iberia, MO
- Favorite dessert: Apple pie
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Favorite movie: McLintock! and the TV show Yellowstone
- Favorite book: Clive Cussler books
- Favorite quote: “With God all things are possible.”
- Must have product: Colorescience Mascara and Latisse
- Favorite service: BioTE Hormone Therapy and SRA
- Favorite part of my job: The people I work with and the patients I get to see and interact with.
- I feel the most beautiful: When I am healthy!
- Top strengths: Developer, Learner, Belief, Input, Futuristic (based on results from Clifton Strengths Assessment).
- Fun fact about me: I like to sing in the car.
- Downtime favorites: Spending time with my family.
- Dream dinner companion: My late parents.