Adrianne is the first face you see when you pay a visit to Genesis Laser & Vein. She loves her job, getting to know all our patients, and catching up with each of them before and after their appointments.
Adrianne and her family are very involved in their church community. She sometimes can be found on stage singing with the Worship Ministry. She loves being able to serve God through her voice. When not on stage, you can find her in the front row.
Adrianne has the gift of gab and loves to chat, so the more you get to know her, the more you’ll find out.
More About Adrianne
- Hometown: Jefferson City
- Favorite dessert: Angel food cake or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Favorite movie: Disney movies
- Favorite book: The Bible App
- Favorite quote: “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.” - Mahatma Gandhi
- Must have product: Colorescience’s Tint du Soleil and Pep Up
- Favorite service: Illuminize Peel with Dermaplaning
- Favorite part of my job: I meet a lot of new people every day and get to make a positive impact on their day, even if it’s just a smile! I am truly blessed to have great coworkers and bosses who make it even more enjoyable.
- I feel the most beautiful: I feel most beautiful when I smile and am able to be my true self for others to see.
- Top strengths: Communication, Responsibility, Positivity, Woo, Includer (based on results from Clifton Strengths Assessment).
- Fun fact about me: I married my high school sweetheart.
- Downtime favorites: Downtime… what is that? I love watching and managing both my daughters' soccer teams while my husband coaches. I also like singing, hanging out with family, and just enjoying life.
- Dream dinner companion: Walt Disney.