Lauren was born in Little Rock, AR and was raised in both the Show Me State (MO) and the Natural State (AR). After high school Lauren studied nursing, receiving her CNA and first responder certifications. She then put the rest of college on hold until she finds what side of the medical field is her calling.
Lauren has worked in the medical field for over five years, from a nursing home to a hospital setting and even a veterinary clinic. Cosmetics was a new venture for her and so far she has loved every medical setting she has worked in.
More About Lauren
- Favorite dessert: Cream cheese Danish and/or carrot cake with cream cheese icing
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Favorite movie: It's a tie between The Notebook and The Lion King.
- Favorite quote: "Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside."
- Must have product: Replenish Moisturizer
- Favorite service: Facials
- I feel the most beautiful: Just being able to make someone else smile. You never know what one is truly going through, so a simple smile a day can help one's suffering go away.
- Fun fact about me: I played competitive softball from the age of 8 to 17 years old as catcher and outfielder. At the age of 20, I was diagnosed with two autoimmune diseases.
- Downtime favorites: Being outside on the water with my dog Ziggy and friends... but don't forget the sunscreen!
- Dream dinner companion: I have so many to pick from, but hands down I would love to be able to meet and talk again with my family members who have gained their wings. Nothing means more to me than family and the ones who are so close to you that become your family.