Kimberly Hentges, RN
Kimberly has known she wanted to be a nurse since she was a little girl. Kimberly is a nursing school graduate of Lincoln University. She began her career at Genesis in 2010. Prior to coming to us she worked at St. Mary’s on their Cardiac Stepdown Unit. She assists the physicians with a variety of vein and cosmetic procedures and provides sclerotherapy for our vein patients. Kimberly also assists our clients with submitting insurance claims.
Kimberly feels the most important thing she has learned is that varicose vein disease isn’t just cosmetic. She finds it very rewarding to watch her patients go through their treatment plan and be so happy with their end results. Kimberly also serves as the Laser Safety Officer for Genesis.
Born and raised on a farm, this country girl uses music as her therapy and she truly believes “The greatest things in life are in fact not things at all.” A few of those “greatest things” are her husband Levi and their very vivacious son Garrett.
More About Kimberly
- Hometown: Bonnots Mill
- Favorite dessert: Everything, anything chocolate, cheesecake.
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Favorite movie: The Notebook
- Favorite book: Can’t decide - so many. Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah.
- Favorite quote: “The greatest things in life aren’t things at all.”
- Must have product: Colorescience’s All Calm
- Favorite service: BioTE Hormone Therapy
- Favorite part of my job: Education! I enjoy talking and making connections with our clients.
- When I feel most beautiful: Bringing out someone’s inner beauty (not superficial), showing people their own inner beauty.
- Top strengths: Consistent, Disciplined, Harmonizer (based on results from Clifton Strengths Assessment).
- Fun fact about me: I was All Conference in volleyball at Fatima High School.
- Downtime favorites: What free time?! I enjoy spending time with family.
- Dream dinner companion: My dad or Granny.